Life,

Hello July..

23:27 Sauniya 17 Comments

Half the year has officially gone. I'm thinking about my first post of the year and so far nothing has really happened quite the way I planned. Is it really a surprise though?! Things rarely ever happen exactly how we plan them but yet things always happen just they way they are suppose to.
 

I'm pretty happy this far. I've had quite a few challenges, which forced me to make some changes in my life. I wanted growth and I guess I got just that. The whole thing was definitely not easy to process and I still have a lot to figure but I'm a good space.

Two things I am not super proud of are my lack of consistency with the blog and my poor commitment to my workouts. I'm definitely making the time to improve that for the rest of this year.

I'm also making more time for myself doing more of the things that make me happy, but also meditating and connecting with myself and working on my faith.

My main Goals for the month of July

- Work on Improving my relationship with God
- Be more active (Exercise) and drink more water
- Get out there more and meet more people
- Do more of what makes me happy 


How has the year been so far for you? Have you made any plans for the rest of the year?

You Might Also Like

17 comments:

  1. This is so good. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to do get to do all these things Sauniya consistency is hard trust me and things really dont always go as planned i have proved that since this year more than any other time, dont give up and yes do what makes you happy even if everyone doesn't agree with you!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the things I was planning for this year came true and others didn't. But as you said every situation is there for our growth :)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how quickly this year is going by. You have set really great goals. I need to drink more water too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  6. The year has gone by so quickly, still can't believe it. Glad your challenges helped you grow as a person! I think we pretty much have the same goals for this month haha, trying to get back into my workouts and blogging consistently. And also networking more. Good luck with your goals for July Sauniya :)

    Coco Bella Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your plans sound really very good and I am sure you will reach everything you wish! But it's true, we make plans and sometimes things don't happen the way we want, but nevertheless many times in a good way. My year so far has been very good, with some bad things, but not so awful. Minor things, not everyday is a 100% pure joy, but I am doing very well :) I am so glad you wrote, because Bloglovin is not delivering updates many times, I don't know why :( Hope you have a great weekend! So lovely to read your post again!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you reach your goals before the end of the year. I wish you a great month ahead and everything good. Try to relax as much as you can and I am sure everything will turn out well. have a great day dear!

    http://www.zinnyfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We should always do that. I love writing, so I try to find as much time for writing as possible.

    Have a fabulous week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really things to ponder!

    https://marchhappythoughts.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so good so set goals every month. Hope you achieve them!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  13. best of luck on your goals and remember that we are here cheering you on! xX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to have you back Sauniya. I hope to achieve all these things also.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Sauniya!! Yes i am the one writing the series!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Sauniya,

    I missed your writing over the past couple of weeks.
    I love that your goals are attainable and can be achieved with commitment.
    http://www.sindisosdiary.com/2017/07/being-grateful-for-everything.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. I hope you come back :) xo