I've been doing a lot of reflection recently. I have some pretty important decisions to make and I'm trying to make sure I consider all angles and ask myself all the right questions.
In the same spirit I thought I would share a few thought provoking questions with you.
In no particular order..
1. What's the most beautiful thing you've seen today?
2. If it was all going to stop now, what would you be most proud of and what would you regret the most?
4. What do you enjoy doing for others?
5. If money was not an issue what would be your choice of career?
6. What has been your favorite moment so far this year?
8. What are 3 things that make you absolutely Happy?
9. What do you wish most for yourself? and for others?
10. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?
11. What's one thing you're really good at?
12. What are you certain of right now?
Related: Thoughtful Questions.. More... and More
These are mainly meant to make you reflect on yourself and Life in general. You do not have to answer them but as always I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments, so feel free to share them.