Confidence,

5 Reasons I Workout

13:20 Sauniya 40 Comments


I love working out. Recently I've been slacking a bit and I notice how it negatively affected my days.
I know not everybody has a love for exercising so I basically decided to write a post on some of the reasons why I love to workout and the benefits I gain from it. Hopefully this would motivate someone out there to be more active.
Here are 5 reasons I workout..


Health

OK we all know this one, we need to eat healthy and exercise to stay Fit and Healthy.
I really like my food :P, but I try my best to keep a relatively healthy diet and workout to stay in shape and maintain a healthy body.

Focus.
When I am working out I clear my mind and stay focus on whatever exercise I am doing on that moment. I noticed how with time I subconsciously started doing this when performing other daily tasks and just how great my focus is on days I work out.

Stamina
Morning workouts are my favorites. They just get me in a good mind state for the rest of the day. Not just that but the more I improve my endurance, the more energy I seem to have.

Confidence
You know that moment during a workout when you feel like you're going to die?.. but you push a lil harder and you make it?.. surviving that moment just shows me how much my mental can affect what I'm doing and that sense of accomplishment gives me an extra confidence to tackle whatever challenge I may face during the day.

Relax
When I'm upset or after a hard stressful day, I like to channel that negative energy into a good workout, it helps me unwind. Plus I love the awesome feeling I get after a workout.

Do you enjoy working out? What activities do you like to do? let me know in the comments.


If you like this post, please use the buttons below and Share.
Thank you!

xo


Disclaimer: Images from Google

You Might Also Like

40 comments:

  1. That's a great post. I often say, it (exercise) is not just about weight and BMI - it is in fact mostly about the over all quality of life :)

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeeaalllllyyyy need to start working out again. It really helps when I'm stressed, I just find it so hard to find the time.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean that's why love doing it first thing in the morning :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. You gave really amazing reasons why you workout, I think that I have to workout more to feel more self-confidence! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and Yes.. You'll notice it with time :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't necessarily say that I "enjoy" working out, but the pros outweigh the cons, so I try to do the best I can. I actually read this book about this boy and how he tried SO hard to get up to par with his teammates with this sport he loved (it was a fiction book too haha) and because I loved his character, that really motivates me!

    Sam | My Beauty Cloud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's really goo. You get your motivation where you can find it ;)
      xo

      Delete
  5. I work out because sport helps me to take control on my life - I have more energy and time to do all what I have to do every day.

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not allowed to exercise right now for health reasons but this post has made me excited to get back to working out!
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope you get better soon and are able to workout :)
      xo

      Delete
  7. When i have motivation, I workout, however, lately I don't have that motivation! Agree with all your points, especially the health benefits!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard sometimes to get that motivation but once you get yourself to do it it kicks in. i stalk on a few personal trainner on instagram for inspiration.. it ususally works :) xo

      Delete
  8. I love your reasons, they are very motivating, I love walking for me that keeps me happy :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a pretty good reason too :)
      xo

      Delete
  9. this is so much for a sign. i personally don't mind working out but i really have no time for it. the health benefit should be a goal. however, i noticed the increase of self confidence of my friends who worked out. i think it's awesome!

    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed.
      Thank you Tannya :)
      xo

      Delete
  10. Lovely post sauniya I am loving your blog I followed you on gfc and thanks for visiting my blog I'm glad you learnt something new.
    Have a lovely weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you dear.. i really enjoyed your blog :)
      xo

      Delete
  11. I like working out...but it depends what kind of work out I'm doing. Probably my favourite thing about exercising is that feeling of achievement afterwards.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love working out! It's not always easy but that's what makes it good!! nice post:D

    https://laurasavenue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sense of accomplishment, I know what you mean.
      Thank you Laura :)
      xo

      Delete
  13. I've been planning to work out regularly forever.
    Thanks for this reminder!
    Working out is so good for health.

    www.preciouscore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is among other things :)
      i hope you keep up this time :)
      xo

      Delete
  14. Thanks a lot, dear :D Kendall have an amazing look :D

    Great tips :D

    NEW WISH POST | Beauty: Indispensable After Summer.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I workout 5 time per week and it really means a lot to me and to my body!
    Great blog and post!

    Love Beba, www.bebagottel.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally agree! : ) Lovely post, dear ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love working out too, mostly cus of the first reason though- i love my food too. hahaha. Working out always puts me in a great mood too.

    xTanaka x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I love that post workout feeling :)
      xo

      Delete
  18. Workout is very useful but I'm so lazy now...I think I need to exercise again and I'll be more active again))) I like your blog and follow you on Bloglovin' and GFC♡ Follow me back♡
    https://taliyanabeautyroom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Working out makes me happy and it is a real stress buster.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. I hope you come back :) xo