Clutches,

My Current Wishlist

17:33 Sauniya 25 Comments

This is more of fun little break kinda post..

From time to time I get a good amount of online window shopping. I scroll through items and save some that I like/want on a wishlist that I'm pretty much never look at again haha :P.. but somehow still get some sense of satisfaction. I know I can't be the only one who does this :P

Here are some of the items on my wishlist:
Skater dresses.
Skater dress
The painting details on the white on though.. *Love*
Sleeveless dress / Chicwish red dress

Every girl needs an LBD
Little Black Dress
I love the details on the back of the middle one.
WithChic cap sleeve dress, $32 / WithChic sleeveless dress, $32 / Chicwish sleeveless dress

Everyday Clutches
Everyday Clutches
The yellow one reminds me of Solange Knowles for some reasons.
I can't decide which one is my favorite.
Corto Moltedo yellow hand bag, $1,695 / Jimmy Choo suede leather handbag / Clare V blue hand bag, $240 / Studded crossbody purse, $24 / Torrid chain strap purse

Golden clutches
Golden Clutches
These would be more for an event or a night out.
I love the ones on the left, though they are a bit pricy. The ones on the right are a more affordable alternative.
Corto Moltedo leather purse, $1,305 / Love Moschino clutch, $155 / Gold purse, $35 / Brown purse, $28

And Of course this wouldn't be a real wish list without some shoes :P
Finge Open toes Heels
Fringe sandals heels

What's on your wishlist?.. let me know in the comments :)


If you like this post, please use the buttons below and Share.
Thank you!

xo

You Might Also Like

25 comments:

  1. Right now, I would love to get a little black dress, or little white dress in fact! I don't have many dresses in my closet, I've only recently decided to wear more skirts haha! Loving the wishlist <3

    xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I have a few dresses but still feel I need more :P
      Thank you xo

      Delete
  2. That paint dress is so cool! Love the concept, it's definitely something I've never seen before. Currently on my wishlist is not so much clothes, just lots of beauty items!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that dress is pretty cool! :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Love the white dress with paint details! How original is that?!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love online window shopping too. The paint splash dress and the sleeveless one from Chicwish are lovely. I could definitely see Solange in either one of those with that yellow clutch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. Thank you for your comment.
      xo

      Delete
  5. Love these dresses! Cool selection!!
    XOXO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww everything is just so beautifull. i really want that white dress.
    http://aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do this everytime lol, I love browsing my favourites online shop from time to time. Those gold clutches are amazing!

    To answer your question, I use the Sony RX-100 ii & my iphone 6 for my blog pictures :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pictures come out really great.. I thought you were using a professional camera. :)
      xo

      Delete
  8. Love this post so much!
    http://pyrramidblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Thank you for visiting :)
      xo

      Delete
  9. I love the skater dresses! So cute. I wouldn't mind a golden clutch at all.

    www.preciouscore.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those dresses! They are so cute. And the those clutches are amazing. Also, following you back my dear. :) <3

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    New Post: http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/08/fashion-hacks-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love this wishlist. Thanks for your support on my blog. your new follower.
    https://fashionillustrationsbynchimy.blogspot.com/2016/08/zambia-fashion-illustration-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I love your designs! :)
      xo

      Delete
  12. Stunning wishlist, black dresses are beautiful :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can't blame you for wanting that white dress with the pops of color, it is stunning! We can see that piece with a statement necklace and platform shoes!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. I hope you come back :) xo