Time for Change..

Things never quite happen the way we plan them or when we think they should.
That's just life. Maybe the timing is just not right. I don't want to go on with endless details about everything because there is no going back. What's done is done. I just want to center my thoughts on the positive and how to go forward.
Now on my mind:

How can I improve myself

How can I create new opportunities for myself

What are my alternatives

How do I keep moving forward


In order for things to change I have to change something.
First I want to improve my discipline, because I know it could definitely be a lot better.

First resolutions:

Be up earlier.

Be more consistent with my workouts

Drink more water

Be more organised

last be not least Thank God Everyday


I think that's a decent number of changes to implement in the next 21 days.. or at least until they become a habit. Then I'd go from there and set new changes and/or challenges.

If you like this post, please use the buttons below and Share.
Thank you!

35 comments

  1. Love it!! And exactly what I needed this list is perfect and resonates with me much! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you could get something from it.
      Thank you Amira.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Very positive list, I like it! :) Thank you for sharing it!
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this, bookmarking it already. Thanks for sharing!

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Yes, we must thank god everyday no matter what :D

    xoSE
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot my dear :D I really think the same :D

    Great post an amazing goals. Kepp going with this focus :D

    I'm following you via GFC. Can you follow me back?

    NEW WISH POST | Beauty: Indispensable After Summer.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list and I definitely agree that we make our own futures so things will only change if we put the time and effort into changing it!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. Thank you Beckie :)
      xo

      Delete
  7. okay... I am SERIOUSLY happy to have found your blog. Following you right now. Thank you so much for this post-- it's so beautifully written xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Kynia. You have a lovely blog too :)
      xo

      Delete
  8. Great post dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic post, I agree indeed!!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC+FB+Twitter G+ and Instagram? Let me know in my blog leaving a comment so I can follow back. Thank you.
    ⊱✿.*☆*.¸✽.*♡*.✿⊰✽⊱✿.*☆*.¸✽¸.*♡*.✿⊰✽✿.*☆*.¸✽¸.*♡*.*☆*.✿⊰
    ♥ ♥ ♥ That's Amore Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Job
    Lovely post
    What do you think about follow each other?
    Kisses from
    Mayses Modamour

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best of luck with these resolutions!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Change your mind and you will change your life. Thanks for sharing

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes my current state.
      Thank you
      xo

      Delete
  14. Is always so important to remind that we need to be focus!
    Thanks for your comment and started following you on GFC. Wait for you on my blog
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the positive thoughts when looking ahead!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. I hope you come back :) xo

Sauniya © 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

Popular Posts