Current Favorites,

Current YouTube Loves

23:00 Sauniya 40 Comments

Lately I've been spending an increasing amount of time watching videos on YouTube. I've discovered some new channels I absolutely love and thought I'd share them with you.

Jamie and Nikki.. with the adorable baby Ava
I'm just in love with their lil' daughter Ava. She is the cutest.
I love watching their lil family. I'm relatively new to Vlogs. At first it felt a bit weird, like I was siting there stalking people's life.. but now I see it more as a good drama free reality tv (youtube).. if I should call it that.
One of their recent video I love:


How to Cake It
I discovered Yolanda Gampp (cake genius) on instagram, then found her YouTube page.
This woman amazes me, omg omg.. I absolutely Love her! She can make pretty much bake anything you can think of into a cake.. and she got a pretty good sense of humor too.
Here is one of my favourite video from her:


The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
A lil' atypical. The news, given to you with a lil' bit of humor.
I'm not in the US and can't watch a full episode, so I like to catch up with lil peices on YouTube.
I love Trevor Noah's humor


What are your current favorite YouTube channels?


If you like this post, please use the buttons below and Share.
Thank you!

xo

You Might Also Like

40 comments:

  1. Cool videos! I follow you back
    xoxo
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched any of these, but How To Cake It has definitely caught my eye! I could probably fall into a YouTube hole with that. Thanks for the recommendations!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that chanel!
      you're welcome. thank you for visiting Amber! :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. So fab!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following back! What the time I´m always looking for Danette May videos!
    xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'ai vu la vidéo d'ava ! Elle est trop mignonne
    bisous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oui trop. Je l'adore :)
      Bisous Keshia

      Delete
  6. It's always nice to broaden your view. Quite literally in this case. ;) I had not heard of any of these (except of the Daily Show, only not, like, on Youtube). Thank you for sharing!

    Love,
    Dominique

    www.fashionedbypluche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice post, I love baby channels so I liked the first one pretty much <3

    I am following you via GFC (13) and Bloglovin, hope you follow me back <3

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list! The cake videos sound and look amazing! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT !! GREAT POST

    XX,
    JANN

    http://www.jannstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaa popcorn movie is the best :D follow:) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot, my dear :D You need to taste :D

    Amazing sellection. :D

    NEW DIY POST | Karlito Fendi Charm.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Miguel. I will try it for sure :)
      Thank you
      xo

      Delete
  12. Great post! Thanks for following me :)

    http://makyaj101.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog, I like it so much:)
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank for sharing
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post dear! I`m on Youtube all the time too! xox
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on it more and more recently :P
      Thank you
      xo

      Delete
  16. Great post dear! I`m on Youtube all the time too! xox
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on there more and more recently :P
      Thank you
      xo

      Delete
  17. These are really cool! Thanks for sharing them! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't have a favourite YT channel. :) I'm following you now! <3

    ♡ CUTE HORROR-KLIK ♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post!

    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC

    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! x
    Thank you so much for visiting my blod.
    Followed you back! =)

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. I hope you come back :) xo